The list of health benefit goes on and on, but here are a few huge ones.
- It stimulates the produces of endorphins, which the fancy way of saying it makes you feel happier.
- Decreases your risk of heart disease and other chronic diseases
- It increase your lean muscle mass and bone density… lessen the risk of getting hurt when you are older
- Helps you sleep
- Increase energy levels
- Can decrease chronic pain
Other factors to consider…
- Workout time is YOU time… No better way to get work off your mind than to workout.
- Is a Eustress… Not all stress is bad stress. Eustress is a positive stress. These are usually activities that are fun, yet challenging. This type of stress leaves you feeling empowered by the end of it.
- Make new friends who have common goals. Looking to level in up life and create healthy habits? One of the best ways to do this is change your environment and hang out with people who are like minded.
- Build self esteem. Whether your self esteem is built up by looking better and feeling better or overcoming a new challenge. Working out will help you get there!
When you look at the whole picture, working out isn’t just about “burning more calories”, it helps you become a happier, healthier, more confident you.
Ready to switch up your workout routine? We are here to help you start your journey to a more well-rounded you. Click here to schedule a call with a coach to help you get started.